|Posted on December 17, 2013 at 1:35 AM||comments (0)|
Hey Everyone I have just about completed a 90 day yoga challenge. Its going great and going to keep it up as well as post videos of me doing the yoga here soon!
|Posted on January 21, 2013 at 2:40 PM||comments (4)|
I was given this by my great Indonesian fans : )
1. how old are you now? 23
2. when did you start to work out and what made you love bodybuilding? I started at 12 years old and it was to prove to my mom that I could get big and not be skinny anymore. I loved seeing the results of my efforts.
3. what is your activity now? Personal training, Porn, & construction. Also training for a modeling/physique show
4. what is your favorite sex position? Doggie style
5. what is your astrological sign? Libra
6. when does you lost your virginity and with whom? when I was 15 and with a girl in highschool
7. what are the biggest turn on and biggest turn off? Not sure why but mirrors, muscles, money, & cameras watching me all really turn me on. Turn offs would be people who are not respectful
8. do you have celebrity you want to sleep with? Well I am in a relationship with Delilah Blue so I would have to say her : )
9. what are your favorite food and drink? Pizza & Beer I love to have on my Birthdays
10. describe your best physical feature? I have always liked my biceps
11. describe your cock size, length and girth? 7in average but if really turned on almost 8 with a slight curve to the left.
12. what kind of your favorite woman and friend? (coz I want to be your best friend someday) beautiful, honest, real woman are my favorite and a favorite friend would be one thats there for me.
13. where is your home state? Oklahoma
14. how are your height and weight? 6foot and going on 200lbs
15. have you been experienced 3some or 4some? yes I had a summer of orgies in highschool so I have lived a very sexual life.
16. what is your hottest sexual experience, and with whom? Myself in the Mirror ; )
17. where is your favorite place to sex and to sport? In my house all day and night
18. what is your trick to be powerful in bed? no viagra, no pump device, etc... Lots of natural Testosterone boosters
19. do you want to have children or no? No kids
20. is cheating your GF or wife acceptable or unacceptable? Well I do not judge others for their actions but I like to be faithful and honest
21. describe your body stats, arm, chest, thigh, etc? Biceps are 18&1/2 but working on getting them to 20 everything else I am not sure lol
22, what is your favorite country to take honeymoon or vacation? The beach is where I want to be
|Posted on January 11, 2013 at 9:10 AM||comments (0)|
1. Green Tea
Green tea has been touted for numerous positive qualities; it’s
reputed to inhibit cancer cells and reduce the risk of dementia. It
also helps burn fat: studies have shown that people who drank 5 cups
of green tea per day burned an average of 5% more fat than those who
Other studies have suggested green tea acts as an appetite suppressant as well.
Try chromium for fat burning and helping the body process proteins and
fats. Chromium is believed to aid in the body’s regulation of blood
sugar, so it is helpful for maintaining blood sugar levels, as well as
increasing your metabolism rate.
Studies show that volunteers consuming 400 mcg of chromium
picolinate daily lost 6 pounds over 3 months, compared to a control
group who lost 3 pounds during the same period. It’s encouraging to
note that the weight lost was fat, not muscle.
3. ACV- Apple Cider Vinegar This simple liquid helps to speed up your metabolism and supports healthy digestion. By doing this, your body absorbs less fat in the small intestine and burns more calories throughout the day, helping you shed excess pounds. As with all supplements that aid in weight loss, adding apple cider vinegar to a balanced diet and regular exercise program will help you see better results.
Try cayenne or other peppers. These herbs make your body “hot” by
increasing your core body temperature, and likewise your metabolic
rate, helping you burn fat faster.
5. Flax Seed
Flax seed is a valuable addition to any diet, since it is high in
omega 3 fatty acids, used by the body to stabilize blood sugar levels.
How can flax seed help you burn fat? It helps increase your metabolism
through a process called thermogenesis, in which specialized fat cells
throughout the body burn more fat when activated by omega 3 fatty
6. Bitter Orange
Bitter orange, extracted from the fruit of some species of orange
trees, has replaced the banned ephedra in many weight loss
supplements. It burns fat by speeding up your metabolism.
Ginger is a common household herb that is helpful in burning fat. Try
drinking 3 cups of ginger tea daily, or add a tablespoon of ginger to
soups or other entrees.
|Posted on January 9, 2013 at 2:20 AM||comments (1)|
Greek yogurt, walnuts, and peanut butter M&M's
|Posted on January 9, 2013 at 2:15 AM||comments (1)|
|Posted on January 9, 2013 at 1:40 AM||comments (0)|
|Posted on January 9, 2013 at 1:35 AM||comments (0)|
about 7 cucumbers juiced
|Posted on December 27, 2012 at 4:55 AM||comments (0)|
|Posted on December 27, 2012 at 4:15 AM||comments (2)|
Hey We are very Happy to have a website now : ) always working on Improving though! If there are suggestions you would like to give please share! I have never done a blog before but I want to have fun with this one. I will be posting pictures, videos, daily life happenings, workout tips, and much more!
Thank you for checking us out, all the support is greatly appreciated : )
Cameron and Delilah Blue
|Posted on||comments (0)|